Promo Tour, Excerpt, Exclusive Interview & Giveaway for Lie Next To Me By Sandi Lynn
Labels: Exclusive Interview, Giveaway, Promo Tour, Sandi Lynn · Posted by Chris C Bookaddict at 8:30 AM
Title: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love)
Author: Sandi Lynn
Release Date: February 17, 2014
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
The pain was unbearable, but I had to keep moving. I had to keep running because, if I didn’t, he’d find me. I looked behind me as I ran through the streets; scared, alone, and in the dark as the mist of rain hit my face. There was no time to think, and there was no time to stop. My shoes were soaked as they sloshed through the puddles of the dimly lit streets.
My name is Rory Sinclair, and the night I was violently attacked was the night that changed my life forever. One man, a man named Ian Braxton, made it his mission to heal me, to save me, and to show me a world that previously had been only a dream to me.
Ian Braxton is far from perfect. He’s a self-absorbed, demeaning, arrogant, and womanizing millionaire. He makes it so easy to hate him, but so very hard to resist him. We’re from opposite sides of the spectrum. He comes from money and I come from poverty. When our worlds collide, his struggles become mine, and mine become his, leaving us with one question:
How much would you give up to be with someone who was meant to be yours?
As soon as I stepped through the door and into the kitchen, Ian grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, holding my arms above my head. “Don’t turn your back on me, Rory. I’m sorry. I don’t think you’re trash. I think you’re broken and I can fix you,” he whispered in my ear.
His hot breath traveled down my neck and my body went into a near convulsion. I wanted him, but I knew if anything were to happen, it would destroy me. I would become too emotionally attached and when he got tired of me and moved on, I wouldn’t recover. He brought his face to mine as he stared into my eyes.
“I’m not broken. I’m shattered. I’m a million tiny pieces that would take longer than forever to piece back together. So please, do me the favor and don’t even try,” I whispered.
His grip on my arms lightened as he let go and took a step back, giving me one last look before he turned around and walked away. I stood and placed my hand on my neck where his hot breath had touched me. I took in a deep breath and walked upstairs. Tomorrow was the day I start my life over, alone.
1. What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan. (Internet stalkers
count) Someone once asked me if I lived out the fantasies in my book!!
- What scares you the most? Not being able to write any more.
- Favorite monster/villain. The Joker
- If you had a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Shop..shop..shop..
- Can you tell us what a typical Sandi Lynn day is like? A typical day for me is up at 6:00, get dressed, drive my daughter to school and then work all day until about 11:00 pm. I write, market, promote, answer emails, etc.. It’s more than a full-time job.
- You are on a deserted island and can only choose one beverage to have besides water. What would it be? Cosmopolitans!
- What 3 Celebrities would you take on a trip to the Islands with you? Alex Pettyfer, William Levy and Stephen Amell
- Who is your all-time favorite book boyfriend? Not including my own men, I would say Braden Carmichael!
- What’s one book that you think everyone should read? On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- Favorite food of all time? CAKE!! I love cake!
- Favorite movie of all time? Titanic
- What do you think about when you are alone in your car? New stories, stories I’m writing. It’s always crazy in my head with characters!
- Pick two celebrities to be your parents. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!
- If you could be anyone else, who would it be? Angelina Jolie because she’s gorgeous and I love her as an actress!
- Boxers or briefs? Which do you prefer on men? I would say both! There’s something sexy about both of them as long as the guy has a rocking body!!
My name is Sandi Lynn and I’m the New York Times, USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling author of Forever Black, Forever You, and Forever Us. I love being a full-time writer and spend all of my days writing stories. When I’m not writing, I’m either playing the guitar, reading or catching up on my favorite TV shows. I have a shopping and caffeine addiction and you can usually find me hanging out at the local Starbucks (with my laptop). I love meeting and connecting with new people, so come connect with me at: