" Book Review- Lana by R.K. Lilley | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review- Lana by R.K. Lilley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm giving this 4 stars only because I thought it was a little rushed .

We first met Lana in the Up in the Air . We found out about the love of her life back in Hawaii , and got a little background on her and Akira's history . I love R.K. I love the Up in The Air Series and I LOVED Lana and Akira in this book .

I had wished that we would of gotten more of a story with Lana having her own book and getting her own HEA and I just felt that this could of been a little bit longer with more detail about people and how life was before she went to the mainland.

“This is paradise. You took my paradise with you when you left, Lana.”

With that said moving on

I loved how these two came back together , the sex was Smokin HOT

“You were this perfect, enchantingly beautiful girl that made the world brighter just by being in it, and you were ours. I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I drove you away.”

I loved how when Akira spoke he was so caring towards Lana, you could tell he did truly love her even before he finally told her .


book Blurb:

Lana can’t remember a time when she wasn’t hopelessly in love with Akira. Even knowing that he viewed her as a kid sister had never helped to dampen her feelings. One night together only made it worse. After seducing Akira, it became apparent that their love affair was hopelessly one-sided, and heartbroken, Lana fled her beloved island paradise.
Eight years later, Lana finally returns home, planning to stay briefly, and only for business, but her plans go quickly awry when she runs into the man she could never get over.


“I think I could stay like this forever, with you,” I told him quietly.
He pressed a cheek against my hair, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. “Why don’t you, then? Give me one good reason why you can’t…?”





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment