" Book Review - Pulled by A.L. Jackson | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Pulled by A.L. Jackson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“Baby, I wish I could tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me."
He nuzzled my cheek and continued down my neck, setting a fire across my skin, churning coals that burst into flames deep within my soul.
"Show me.”



For nine years, they drift through life, unable to forget the one who holds the strings to their hearts. In an attempt to escape the pain of her past, Melanie finds herself trapped in a loveless marriage, while Daniel loses himself in a career that means nothing without Melanie by his side. Now, when their lives intersect, neither can deny the connection they felt so long ago. But will the power that drew them together be enough to heal the wounds from their past, and do they have the courage to overcome the insecurities and fears that threaten to keep them apart? Pulled is a story of attraction and separation, of destiny and duty, of a love so strong it refuses to give up even when all others have.


What a great story , full of emotions, a love like you could never believe between 2 people, Do you believe in soul mates and having the Pull that brings you together ?? This is what this book is about. Two people who fall in love from the moment they set eyes on each other and the PULL is there bringing them closer together .

Until one day when it all changes for the worst . Something happens and people tear them apart and for 9 yrs they both live miserable without having each other .


Melanie is a trophy wife who is emotionally abused by her successful husband. From the start you know she misses the love of her life, Daniel, and that a tragedy happened that had separated them nine years before. Daniel, is a doctor who is in practice with his father, who is also broken emotionally from the pain he feels from missing Melanie. He tries to temporarily forget but can’t, he only wants his girl back and nothing and no one else can ever replace her in his heart. He has made mistakes, one big one that will play a major role in their lives and could heal or hurt their relationship.


then one night a dinner party brings them together again and they both see and feel that the love they had for each other is still there and just as full and as strong a Pull as it once was 9 yrs ago .

can they fix the last 9 yrs of being apart from each other and live the life they were suppose to live ... alot takes place to keep them apart, But the Pull they have will never keep them apart .

“Seeing her was like seeing a reflection of myself, a mirror of my pain, my loss, my regret. A mirror of what stirred within me now – this love that had refused to die. She had found me. I had always felt her heart calling to mine just as mine called to hers, this power bringing us together once again.”




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment