" Book Review - Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had a hard time reading this book in the beginning . I could not believe the things that he was doing to Clair .. then I started to think maybe she could change him, maybe she could make him a better man with the way she loved him after all he had done... I was not prepared for the Blow that I got when shit hit the fan . I kinda had a feeling something was amiss with Simon's incident and John's issues with the firm . BUT NOTHING prepared me for what was happening ...

I hope that Clair does get her revenge . I hope that she does to him what he flippin did to her 10 times worse ....


This book , had mystery, love, hate, and everything in between ... I'm still trying to get my wits about all that happened ...


Hopefully Truth gives me some of my answers I so desperately need right now ......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment