" Book Review - Truth (Consequences, #2) by Aleatha Romig | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Truth (Consequences, #2) by Aleatha Romig

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




OMG this book just blew my mind completely for the last 24 hrs . I could not stop reading this ... when I had no choice but to stop reading for work, appts, etc. all I could do was think about what I had just read , I had about 40 pages left today and because of work and appts my mind was racing with what I had read trying to figure out what was going to happen at the end ... Aleatha truly knows how to tangle a web of everything and let all the pieces fall into place at the right time let me tell you ...


My Mind was going crazy to think after ALL that Anthony had done to Clair that she was actually thinking of a relationship with him again . My mind was BLOWN away when the pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place.

Did I hate Anthony in the beginning of this book , damn right I did , if you read the first one I am sure you hated him to ... as this one progressed I truly wondered if Clair could change the man that she did truly love . I started to see the signs of him changing and I was like no way he is so putting up a charade for her ...


Did I think Clair was now going to set Anthony up for all he had done to her , yes I did , then I realized she just wanted out of EVERYTHING and away from everyone .. then once again pieces of the damn puzzle started to play out and I COULD NOT BELIEVE what I was reading ...

My mind is still boggled about this book and god help me I hate waiting and now I must wait for the next one to find out if Catherine gets what is truly coming to her in the end ... Which let me say I hope the B**** does get what she deserves ....


If you have not read this series yet DO IT NOW .. stick with it do not let the beginning of the first book deter you from reading this Amazing series that will blow your mind

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment