" Book Review - Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Loved this !!!! and I truly understand why EVERYONE loves Kellan ......

I had issues in the beginning with the back and forth between Kiera and Kellan . I truly at this point still dislike Kiera , she cheated , plain and simple . Coming from someone who has had it happen to her on more then one occasion , My heart ached for Denny. I knew first hand what he went through and I felt all his pain . She should of ended things with Denny the first time and not pulled him back in . Denny was to nice of a guy to have the whole situation handled like it was . She was Very Immature in regards to how she handled things with Denny . I guess we all needed to see the melodramatics of the story to understand it all . But I still dislike Kiera .. maybe in the second book she will redeem herself with me .

Kellan I loved him , Broken and all He made me ache for him. I felt for his abused childhood he was dealt with . I felt the heartache he felt talking about it and telling his story. I wanted to hug him myself and comfort him on more then one occasion through out the book. I am glad in the end that they ended up together , I just wish that Kiera had handled things differently . For Kellan's sake I am happy for them.

Book Blurb:

For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.

Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same.

“What if I don’t choose you, Kellan? What will you do?”
He looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek. “I’ll leave, Kiera. I’ll leave, and you and Denny can have your happily ever after.” He looked back at me. “You wouldn’t even need to tell him about me. Eventually, the two of you…” his voice broke and another tear fell on his cheek, “the two of you would get married, and have children, and have a great life.”
I fought back a sob. “And you? What happens to you in that scenario?”
“I…get by. And I miss you, every day,” he whispered.”


He said I was his heart, and you don’t leave your heart behind. You can’t live without your heart.”

“I don't know how to let you back in." My heart beat spiked and I closed my eyes when he whispered," I don't know how to keep you out either.”


“I want to be someone's everything. I want fire and passion, and love that's returned, equally. I want to be someone's heart.”




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment