" Book Review - Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) by S.C. Stephens | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) by S.C. Stephens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have officially become a Kellan Rock Star Groupie .... I LOVED this Book ... I LOVED the entire Series.... I actually think I kinda even Love Kiera Now ......Why did I wait to read this series ? I am REALLY sad that this series has ended ..

Kellan melted my Heart Right from the start of this amazing series I LOVED Kellan 150% . This Book just proved to me how much LOVE I truly had for this man , and in the end I Wanted my own Kellan The Gorgeous Rock Star....

I Laughed, I Cried, I felt it all in this book . This was an amazing end to a Beautiful story and Kellan and Kiera will FOREVER be in my heart ...

Kiera I so disliked her in Thoughtless and Effortless .. Her Pity me, feel bad for me, her Me, me, me was driving me crazy ,. She was 100% Selfish .... and I honestly believed that Kellan Needed someone SO much better then her ... Reckless She FINALLY grew on me , Because she FINALLY Grew up . She was not all about JUST herself anymore , and I did grow to love her in this book .

Griffin , I have to say a shout out to him. I LOVED him 100 % he was so funny , so male whore, so everything a rock star is , BUT when the reality of things going on around him sunk in he stepped up to the plate and did the right thing and I cried my eyes out ... He truly is a GREAT Rock star


I Loved all the members of the band GF's Included , I loved mom and Dad , I loved Anna, I loved Gavin, Hailey and Riley ... I loved Denny and Abby ....

I HATED Sienna and Nick .. ENOUGH SAID ......


Book Blurb:

Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?



“I will always love you, Kellan. Your heart is safe with me.”

Kellan pulled me into a hug and let out a long, shaky breath as he held me. “Promise?” he whispered?

I squeezed him just a little bit tighter. “I promise.” Pulling back, I rested my forehead against his. “Not loving you isn’t possible. Trust me, I tried.”




“I love you too, and I don’t want anybody else either." Cupping his cheek, she added, "You’re enough for me."
That seemed to make sense to Griffin, and he finally smiled like he was happy.
"You’re enough for me too."
Grabbing his hand, Anna started backing toward her room. "Good, then come be enough for me right now. I’m horny as hell."
Griffin rushed up to her, grabbing her backside. "God, me too," he murmured
before their mouths met.”



“ You'll never know how incredible you are to me, how desperately I love you. I would do it all over again if I needed to. I'd go back to the beginning for you”



If you have not Met Kellan and Kiera yet , YOU MUST MEET THEM .. you will LOVE them

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment