" Book Review for Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2) By Tara Sivec | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review for Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2) By Tara Sivec

Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2)
by
Tara Sivec

Tara Sivec Rocks My Socks and makes my guts hurt!!!!!!

5 Funny as All hell Stars 


So In case you have missed it the last couple of days I have been savoring Tara's latest release of Passion and Ponies. Savoring because I simply did not want the book to end. This woman knows how to write some serious hilarious stories and If I could spend every single day with her for one year I still do not think I would get my fill of her and her mind. To say she is a brilliant writer is an understatement. Her hilarity in these stories just blows my mind and I can never seem to get enough.

I first was introduced to Tara and her books when I read her  Chocolate Lovers Series back in December of 2012. I fell in love with Tara and her writing style. She is hilariuos. There is no doubt in my mind that if you read this series you will be laughing so hard you will be crying like I was.  

This series is no different than the first one I read. The  first in the series is Love and Lists (Chocoholics #1)  I would definitely recommend reading the series in order starting with the Chocolate Lover's Series to understand and get the full effect of all of the characters in these two series.


This is definitely a book you do not want to read in public. DO not read it while at work, because if you do you are bound to get in trouble with your boss for laughing out loud.

Ava Gilmore she is sweet, funny, and can sometimes be a little bitchy. She loves all things fashion, but at the moment she is stuck working in her mom's company  Seduction and Snacks and she hates it. She does not want to work there, she is afraid to tell her mom that it is not her dream at all.

Tyler Branson, man-child extraordinaire and the guy I’ve been shame fucking for the past few months,

Tyler Branson he is Gavin's best friend, and he is kinda weird and has a fetish with My Little Pony. He has his dream job now working with sex toys at Seduction and Snacks, now he just needs to find himself the perfect gal.  He and Ava hook up, but it is for sex and nothing more. She is bitchy to him and he kinda can't stand  her so it evens out for them or so they think.


“Were you dreaming about horses? You were fucking prancing in your sleep.”
Tyler looks over his shoulder at me and I watch his face redden with embarrassment. “What? You’re delusional. I don’t prance. I NEVER prance.”
I just shake my head at him. “You were totally prancing in your sleep. Prancing and whinnying like a damn horse.”
“You shut your face! Shut your face right now!” he shouts.
I shove my finger close to his nose. “No, YOU shut your prancing face, Twilight Sparkle, before my parents hear you. You’re not even supposed to BE here. You were supposed to sneak out of my bedroom window just like always. Get out of my bed!”





But dammit, sex with Tyler was the biggest high I’ve ever had in my life

As we watch these two together we see how they come to realize that their relationship is about more than just sex. we get lots of humor, we get sweet moments, and we get love from everyone around them all at once.

Tyler is the one in the end who convinces Ava to follow her dreams and do what makes her happy.

I loved getting some of all the characters in this book. Drew and Jenny still make me laugh my ass off as well as Liz and Claire and their banter between each other.

Tyler and Ava are just down right funny as hell. I could not stop laughing while reading this entire book. I think I have 95% of by book highlighted on my Kindle.

“Oh, my God! I scrubbed my fucking face with a towel that had your dry, crusty jizz on it!


“I let Gavin have anal. You should try it, Ava. It’s gooooooood,” Charlotte says with a laugh


These texts from Tyler I was dying with laughter:

 I need to ASS you a question. Are you still mad at me?

Dear Ava’s Ass: I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Love, Tyler’s Ginormous Dick.

I bought a butt plug. You’re right. This isn’t very comfortable.

Never mind. This isn’t so bad.

“I’m in love (with your ass), I’m in love (with your ass). Come on, come on, spin a little tighter” Wow, these lyrics are spot on. I think I found our new theme song. Check your voice mail.

With a growl, I wipe the smile off of my face and finally reply to all of Tyler’s nonsense.


STOP TEXTING ME AND FOR FUCK’S SAKE, STOP TEXTING AND CALLING MY MOM

This is my all time favorite in the whole book.......


Ooooh that tickles, do it again!”
Smack.
“Okay, that one stung a little, not so hard.”
Smack.
“FUCKING HELL THAT HURT! NOT SO HARD!”
Smack, smack!
“OH, MY GOD! I SAID NOT SO HARD!”
“Safe word, use the fucking safe word!”
“PANCAKES, PANCAKES, MOTHER FUCKING PANCAKES!” Tyler screams




I totally enjoyed this book and I can not wait for more from Tara !!!!!!





You can pick up your copy here  Amazon

Also in this series 
     
Love and Lists (Chocoholics #1)   Amazon












Chocolate Lovers Series


Seduction and Snacks

Book #1:
Seduction and Snacks




Futures and Frosting

Book #2
Futures and Frosting





Troubles and Treats

Book #3
Troubles and Treats





Hearts and Llamas

Book #3.5
Hearts and Llamas





Chocolate Lovers Special EditionBoxed Set

Chocloate Lovers: Sweet Stores About Love, Friendship and Inappropriate Behavior

(Chocolate Lovers #1 – 3.5)





No comments:

Post a Comment