" Book Review - Until I Break by M. Leighton | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Until I Break by M. Leighton

 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not gonna get into the whole thing going on with this book, But I do have something to say.

I LOVE Michelle Leighton and her writing style. I totally understand her reasons for pulling this book, I can only say I wish she had not done it because those who have not read it are truly going to miss out on an AMAZING STORY !!!!! I wish the people who did not like this book had just kept their opinions to themselves and moved on. Ok I said my peace in a nice way now onto my review.

“In love, sometimes what you fear is exactly what you need.”

Laura Drake is an Author, She writes best selling Paranormal Romances That continue to top the charts in sales. She is Sharp. She is Confident. She is in Control. Samantha Jensen is the Woman behind Laura without the wig. Her childhood has left her damaged and she hides Behind Her Author self so people in the world won't see who she really is. She is shy, insecure, she is nothing like her Main Character or her alter ego.

We meet Alec when he goes to one of Samantha's Book signing Where she is disguised as Laura Drake the author, and instantly Sam feels an attraction to the Dark Tall Handsome man who also seems to have alot of the same characteristics as Her Main Male Character in her Book Mason.

When Samantha runs into Alec again she is as Sam, and instantly the connection is there again, but she is Sam Not Laura and Alec is intrigued with her as well.

Samantha is also very intrigued by Alec, there is something about him that draws her to him , whether it is Alec or Her thinking of him as her Muse, she feels the connection with him and she wants to find out more about him to a degree.

A guy like this is dangerous to my heart. Will I regret if I don’t let this happen?
Will I regret it if I do?

They are both harboring secrets and slowly as they get to know each other more and more those secrets come to the front . Can Alec and Sam help each other with their pasts? Can they build a future together when all is said and done?

This Book was amazing I don’t care what anyone says negative about this book . it was AMAZING !!!

It was Erotic, Dark and Sexy.


“Tonight is your one free pass. Just know that the next time you look at me this way, I'll feel compelled to do something about it.”



"I'll do anything you ask of me, Alec. Anything. For the rest of my life, you have me. Body, heart and soul"


Book Blurb:

"I’m intrigued. Tempted beyond what I’ve ever been before. To know her, to open her up. To break her."

In love, sometimes what you fear most is exactly what you need.

Laura Drake is an author. She writes bestselling paranormal romances that continue to top the charts. She is sharp. She is confident. She is in control.

And she doesn’t exist.

Samantha Jansen is the woman behind the wig, the woman most of the world doesn’t know exists. She is shy. She is insecure. She is nothing like her main character or her alter ego. She is scarred—deeply scarred—by a past she can’t let go of and a present she can’t make peace with.

Samantha’s dreams are consumed by one man, the broken hero from her books. Mason Strait is both her wildest fantasy and her most terrifying nightmare.

When Samantha meets Alec Brand, a corporate consultant, it is as though Mason has come to life. Alec is handsome to a fault, as elegant as he is arrogant, and more intense than any man has a right to be.

Samantha is soon sucked into a world that mirrors the fiction she writes. Just like her main character, Daire Kirby, Samantha finds herself unable to resist the forbidden lure of Alec. And just like Daire, she also finds that she is faced with taking a chance on a man who could either set her free or destroy her.

***** This Book has Been pulled by the Author , therefore you can not buy it anymore ******
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment