" Book Review- Love Love by Beth Michele | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review- Love Love by Beth Michele

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




10+ AMAZING BRILLIANT STARS… This Book consumed me right from the Prologue. WOW! This is an achingly beautiful, heart wrenching book about getting a second chance at love and with a wonderfully sweet HEA that tugged at ALL my heart strings!! This book 100% made me Heart Happy at the end.


“But sometimes, I feel like something's missing, and I can’t quite put my finger on it. That little something extra. Excitement. A challenge. An adventure. Maybe I should bungee jump off of the empire state building or run naked in central park. Nah, that would just be plain crazy, and I'd get arrested. That wouldn't end up well. Unless there was a hot guy dressed in a uniform fingerprinting me. Then it might just be worth it.”


Gabby I LOVED Gabby. She was sweet, she was passionate, her thoughtfulness, the way she cares about other people, the way she appreciates life. She has a beautiful soul. Her beautifully damaged self walking through life living in a shell. She has her best friend Fran and with both of their pasts that truly are made to be best friend and they both lean on each other’s shoulders throughout the whole book. Although they do get into some great banter back and forth and they even cuss each other out a lot , they stick my each other through the whole story.

A lot of people have been asking me if this is a love triangle I can tell you without a doubt it is NOT . yes there are two men involved in the story , but there is no love triangle at all.

One day Dane Rhodes enters her life. He's gorgeous, smart, and sexy as hell. Just what Gabby wants, or so she thinks. I liked Dane at first , then as I got to know him I disliked him. There was just something about him that rubbed me wrong AND man does my gut always know best… I think Dane helped Gabby to re-discover herself. He helped her to start coming out of her shell. That was all he was good for lol .

“His touch does strange things to me. It makes me feel things. Things I'm not supposed to feel. Things I can't allow myself to feel. It's like his fingers are strumming my heartstrings, pulling, plucking, twisting, and I'm helpless. Completely and utterly helpless.”

Brad Dixon , Sweet , caring Coffee shop owner. He is sooo Swoon worthy it is insane . Gabby knew he was something special and she kept going back to be near him . He knows what love truly is for sure. He was so romantic, so sweet, so caring. I LOVE LOVE how the friendship that him and Gabby shared developed into an amazing romance and relationship. I Absolutely LOVED all the superhero references they were so funny. 100% added to my Book Boyfriends list. He swooned me every time he said something. I LOVED HIM so much I had 95% of my review with quotes from him and trimmed it down to not spoil it all for you. You truly need to experience Brad and get the whole of him , then you will love love him as much as I do.

“I’m sure you can. But you never know when my superhero powers might come in handy.” “Superhero powers?” His dimple returns. “Yup.” “What types of powers are we talking about?” “I can’t tell you that. A superhero never reveals his secrets.” “I see. So I have to trust that should the need arise, these so-called powers will make themselves known.” “Absolutely.”

I love how the chemistry between Brad and Gabby was worked into and they were not just thrown into a relationship. Their love for each other actually GREW , and it was an amazing journey with these two amazing people. It makes your heart Happy to watch these two grow in their relationship.

“My God, you have no idea how much I want to be with you, or how long I’ve wanted you. I’m so hard for you right now it’s driving me insane. I want nothing more than to bury myself inside you and sit in between your thighs all night long. But I want all of you. I want your body and your heart, and I won’t accept anything less. I want the whole of you, Gabby.” His hand finds my face in the darkness, and he holds me in place. The moonlight is shining in his eyes. “You’re not ready for me yet, as much as I wish like hell you were. But I’m patient. I’d wait forever to be the one who gets to hold your heart.” He kisses me like I haven’t been kissed in a long time, feeling his every word with his every breath. Breaking away, I go back to resting my head on his chest, and he kisses my hair and whispers, “goodnight.”


One last thing , READ this book , you will not be disappointed at all. You will fall in LOVE LOVE with Brad and Gabby trust me.


His breath is blowing on my lips like a soft breeze as he whispers, “I’ve been wondering something all night.” My eyes go wide. “Have you ever been kissed by a superhero before?” My mouth won’t move, so I simply shake my head back and forth. His eyes are burning up my lips as he breathes, “because you’ve never been truly kissed until you’ve been kissed by a superhero.”
With a small gasp and a hoarse voice, I strangle out a reply. “Will it be life-changing?”
He dangles his lips over mine. “Oh yes, life as you know it will never be the same.”



Beth , Thank you so much for the chance to read and review your awesome debut novel. I am grateful also for the shout out in the beginning of the book as well <3  I can not wait to read what you write next :)
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment