" Book Review- Click To Subscribe By L.M. Augustine | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review- Click To Subscribe By L.M. Augustine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had the priviledge of receiving a copy of this last month from L.M.I'm so glad he gave me the opportunity to read and review this book.
Everyone knows I am a very BIG HEA Addict. This book has such a great HEA it was truly amazing.

This was a sweet, fun read, with romance and vanilla Ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. You will have some bouts of laughter with this book for sure. This book is clever, witty, and hilarious. I couldn't get enough of how great it was, especially when the characters were talking to each other. their name calling of each other in a good way, the banter back and forth. They truly were two best friends.

I loved the way West and Cat developed together from friends into more then friends. Nothing about this book was predictable. The banter back and forth was great. They truly acted like they wanted in public and did not care what other people thought about them at all. They just got each other and it was so real, every last bit of it.

"We can be friends for now. But West Ryder, if you think this means I won't fight for you with every last breath I have, you're in for a hell of a surprise."


"I <3 Sam Green"




“I fell in love with you, and that changed everything.”


“I love you, West Ryder,” Cat finally says, “because you’re you. Because you’re smart and funny and weird and so goddamn charming”—she smiles distantly—“and you aren’t afraid to be you. I love you because we mesh, because you’re weird and I’m weird and we’re all weird together. When I’m around you I can’t stop smiling and yeah, that’s incredibly cheesy, but it is entirely true. I love you because I feel lonely when I’m not talking to you, not with you. I love you, West, because you are the one for me.”


“I’m scared too, you know,” she breathes, and her lips just linger there, in front of me, “but I’m ready to risk it because I know, deep down, that no matter what, I won’t stop loving you.”

I’m always here for you. No matter what.

I know that I, West Ryder, am in love with my best friend.

Book Blurb:

135,789. That’s how many subscribers sixteen-year-old West Ryder has on his web vlog series. But he only has eyes for one of them. 

As one of the internet’s most prestigious video bloggers, West talks about high school relationships under the name “Sam Green.” As far as he knows, no one from school, not even his best friend, Cat, has seen his videos. But the highlight of the whole thing is Harper Knight, who comments every day at exactly 2:02 in the afternoon. He doesn’t know anything about her aside from the occasional deep philosophical messaging on why pizza tastes so delicious, but as stupid as it sounds, he might be falling for her. So when they finally agree to meet in real life, West’s hope for romance seems more and more in reach. But that all changes as soon as he arrives at their meeting spot and sees Cat walking toward him, wearing the same “I <3 Sam Green” T-shirt Harper promised she'd have on.

To his alarm, West realizes he is falling in love with the best friend who has always been a sister to him


If your looking for a fun, sweet, romantic and dorky read then this is surely for you. And YES it does have an HEA !!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment