" Book Review - Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2) by J. Kenner | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2) by J. Kenner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW , This one was so much better then the first one. We got so much more info about Damien .

In Release me we met Damien and Nikki, they both had secrets, they both had issues opening up . We learned a lot about Nikki in Release Me , Damien got her to open up and talk to him about her past . She leaned on him, he helped her to start to heal . We were left with many unanswered questions , but I am happy to say that a lot of those questions were answered in Claim Me.

In Claim me we see that the roles are reversed and as much as Damien is still helping Nikki to deal with her past , she is also beginning to help Damien deal with his past , and working to help him heal from his own past wounds. This is a major case of two people who NEED each other , and who need to lean on each other to help them get through their pasts .

I love how Nikki is there for Damien in this book , she listens to him, lets him open up to her at his will and she does not push him to tell her anything he is not ready to tell . She simply lets him know that he can trust her and she will be there for always . She tells him that no matter what he tells her it will not change the fact that she needs him and he needs her .

Damien does all he can and does not want to tell Nikki all and you can clearly see it is simply because he is trying his hardest to protect her . He will do whatever it takes to protect her . I was happy to see that Damien did open up more to Nikki in this book .

I love what Kenner did with this book , she brought out so much more info and so many things that were not answered in Release Me where answered here . She definitely knows how to keep a reader wanting more .
A lot happens in this book , YES I am going to be waiting patiently for Complete Me , but this book left me in a good place .


Book Blurb:
For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.

Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both.

But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch. I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close . . . or shatter us completely




ARC Provided by Random House Publishing Group

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment