" Book Review - Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE RUSH Finlay HOLY Freaking Swoonnninnngggg

Keep Calm and LOVE  RUSH FINLAY  Poster

“No. One. Comes. Before You.”


I LOVED this one even more then the first one . If you have not read Fallen To Far then read it before you read this one . The plot continues in this one 3 weeks after the big cliffhanger.

I Felt so Bad for Rush and the misunderstandings that always made him feel like he had "fucked Up " My heart hurt for him . He wanted nothing but to give Blaire the world .


I am so glad that things turned out the way they did with Blaire and Rush ... I was happy that after all that had happened they got their HEA ....


Book Blurb:

He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

“She’s amazing. No… she’s perfect. Everything about her is fucking perfect...I don’t just love her, she owns me. Completely. I'd do anything for her.”


“I love you, Blaire. I love you so damn much it hurts.”

“I unbuckled her. She barely stirred. A lock of hair had fallen in her face so I gave in to the urge to touch it. Reaching up I tucked the hair behind her ear. She was so damn beautiful. I'd never move on from her. It wasn't possible. I had to find a way to get her back.”



I wish there had been an epilogue , but other then that I loved this Book ..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment