" Book Review - The Proposal (The Proposition, #2) by Katie Ashley | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - The Proposal (The Proposition, #2) by Katie Ashley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was soo worth the wait and to get it earlier then it was planned to be released is so awesome in itself . Katie you did an AMAZING JOB with this whole story line and Emma and Aidan will always hold a spot in my heart with their amazing story .

I was so wrapped up in this book I missed everyone else's posts and etc while they were reading it as well . I hope everyone enjoys it as much as the rest of us have . It truly is an awesome read worth way more then 5 stars .

In the weeks following Aidan’s betrayal, Emma has tried her best to move on. Ignoring his countless texts, voice mails, and flowers, she isn’t sure she wants to be won back by him. But Aidan isn’t going down without a fight—especially not until Emma lets him reveal the secret of his past that caused him to be so commitment phobic.

But fate intervenes when premature labor forces Emma on strict bed rest for two weeks. Aidan steps forward with a shocking proposal. To prove his love and commitment for her and their unborn son, he will take a leave of absence from work to care for her around the clock. Vowing to guard her heart, Emma reluctantly agrees.

While she is touched by Aidan’s attentiveness and tender loving care, Emma is thrown for a loop by the amorous attentions of ER doctor, Alpesh “Pesh” Nadeen. Pesh is everything Emma could ever want—successful, stable, and ready to settle down and be a husband and father. Pesh wants nothing more than to win Emma’s heart, but she is not sure she’s able to give it.

Her heart may still belong to the very man who broke it—the one who is so desperately trying to win her back.


If you have not read The Proposition yet , YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE THIS ONE !!!!

This book picked right up where the Proposition left off which was awesome , it was like we never even had a break in the story line .

Emma , as Much as I loved her and felt heartache for her in Proposition In The Proposal I was ready to bitch slap her up until about 70% through . I mean come on Aidan was doing everything in his power to get her forgiveness and showing her how much she meant to him and how much he loved her and she was being a cold heartless Bitch it seemed . I understand what he did was unforgivable but damn he worked hard for her forgiveness and I think he should of had it sooner then he did . Her and her whole spending time with Pesh I was screaming at her asking her what the hell she was doing ... But In the end I can see how it was needed for her to finally see that what she needed and wanted all along was Aidan , and Pesh helped her to realize that ...


Aidan , he had me hating him at the end of Proposition , and man I really did hate him , But I knew That Katie would redeem him with the Proposal and By Damn she did one hell of a Job with it. He was so sorry for what he had done . He stepped right up to do anything and everything he could to win back the love of his life , and he proved without a shadow of a doubt that what he wanted was nothing more then to have Emma and Noah in his life forever . He definitely will be one of my Favorite book Men from this point forward .

"I want to be with you, Em. I want to be with you every fucking moment of every fucking day.”


I loved this story and while I am sad to see it go , I see from reading other reviews and etc. that we will not be done with Them , It looks like we will be getting a Book With Pesh ( who becomes Noah's God father ) After all he did for them in the end when his help was needed most . ( don't want to ruin it for you all so will not say what he did ) . I am excited to see where Katie Goes with Pesh and can not wait to find out .


ok let me also say that I absolutely LOVED Casey choices of words in this book . I will forever remember Twatwaffle and Douchenozzle and laugh when I use then myself in the future , and Asshat which has been a favorite in my vocabulary for a long time .

This quote is included because through the whole book , this is my absolute favorite one ...

"hey Em, we could put you and Aidan on Skype If you'd like ?" Connor suggested .
" I do not want my Vagina Skyping ! I just want Aidan Here, okay ?"



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment