" Book Review- The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review- The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a re-read to refresh my memory before jumping into the next one .

Now I remember it all and I remember mean nasty ass Leah hahhahaha



Olivia Kaspen has just discovered that her ex-boyfriend, Caleb Drake, has lost his memory. With an already lousy reputation for taking advantage of situations, Olivia must decide how far she is willing to go to get Caleb back. Wrestling to keep her true identity and their sordid past under wraps, Olivia’s greatest obstacle is Caleb’s wicked, new girlfriend; Leah Smith. It is a race to the finish as these two vipers engage in a vicious tug of war to possess a man who no longer remembers them. But, soon enough Olivia must face the consequences of her lies, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption

Olivia, is conniving and manipulative - but also incredibly honest. and I loved it all .She loves Caleb beyond what she can comprehend. So she'll do what she has to in order to have him in her life.

Caleb and Olivia share a love like no other. A love that runs so deep it tears them apart over and over.

“I fell in love underneath a tree.”

Olivia is a manipulating little wench. But so is Caleb. He is not the Saint he is painted to be. He plays a huge pawn in this game. What he did was a total and complete shock, like a slap to the face. I could not believe he did what he did to her . But then I think he had reasons to do it , even though I hated him for doing it hahaha

I love that Caleb wasn't perfect.

“I take my first step and then my second, and right before the door closes, I look once more over my shoulder. Caleb is still under the tree, he winks at me, and I smile.”


No onto the next one so I can be more ticked off and screaming at every character in the book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment