" Book Review - If Only (Captured, #1) by Louise J. | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - If Only (Captured, #1) by Louise J.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW , This book was Recommended to me By JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) and let me just say I will ALWAYS take her recommendations . This BOOK was AMAZING .

Callie
What’s a girl to do when she meets a man who claims the heart that she’s already given to someone else? My boyfriend is everything I’ve ever wanted, he’s perfect, but when I met Joe ... I can’t even describe the intensity of my attraction to him. I’d never experienced anything like it before. Since then, it’s become something so much deeper and I’m finding it impossible to ignore what I feel for him. I know I’m already with the man I should be with, yet I want Joe. I can’t seem to get my head and my heart to agree on this. I’m not about to cheat and I won’t just drop the man I love. But what do I do about Joe?

Joe
Tattoos, bikes and women – that’s been my life for the last two years and it suited me just fine. Until the day I swerved to avoid a raggedy old VW Bug heading my way, hit the sidewalk, and ended up sprawled on my back. I came around to a pounding headache and the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen. Don’t know if it was the effect she had on me, or the accident, but I somehow managed to let her go without exchanging information, more importantly numbers. Maybe it would’ve been better if things had stayed that way. Maybe then I wouldn’t be caught up in this dilemma. I should do what most guys would do and pursue her, regardless of her being in a relationship. Trust me, it’s tempting. The problem is, I’ve been on the receiving end of a situation similar to this, so I know the hurt I could cause and I don’t think I can do that. But I want Callie. I want her bad.

When Callie and Joe met, neither were prepared for the sequence of events that would follow, or the impact of the choices they would go on to make.


Callie , What an awesome Character , She truly was amazing through this whole book .

what do you do when you have a boyfriend and all of a sudden a man walks into your life by accident and your heart skips a beat ?? You get to know this man and still stay faithful to your BF and become almost best friends with a man for over 7 yrs before you realize your heart knows best and you finally end things with the BF ... Then you finally find that the man you had feelings for for the last 7 yrs is feeling the same way you have been but would not step in because you had a boyfriend ..

You finally lay all your feelings out there and finally become a couple only to have everything ripped apart in a matter of days .. How to you deal with the major blow that is thrown at you both ?? You walk away to figure out if you can handle the situation thrown at you and then you end up being gone for 3 more yrs away from each other because of circumstances and etc.

10 yrs total and you finally realize your heart belongs with one person and one person only ... and it is HELL time for it all to be right with the way it is suppose to be . You need your soul mate ...


Joe I loved in this book , he was so caring,loving, macho, tattooed and totally sexy . his handling of the situations around him I had the upmost respect for the man truly I did ..

I know I rambled on with this review but without giving alot away I had to do it this way .

If you have not read this Book YOU MUST read it .. This is what TRUE SOUL MATES look like 100%

I can not wait for book 2 of this series


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to brand new updates and will share this
    blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my page - skinny redhead niki in a maledom bdsm hardcore

    ReplyDelete