" Book Review - I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW , this truly is a heart wrenching story. I Can not believe how much pain and suffering Ash went through with all of the deaths in her life , without just finally ending her own . She is one strong woman is all I can say .

I thought for sure after all her and Luke had gone through that he was going to Die in the end , then when the big twist came I felt my whole body shudder at the thought of her leaving him in the end . I sighed a Big ass Sigh of relieve when I realized she was still here with Luke .


this is definitely a good Book , and A few yrs down the road I am sure I will read it again . It will surely be stuck with me for a long time to come


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment