" Book Review - Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley | Chris' Book Blog Emporium

Book Review - Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW , By far I do believe this is my Favorite KA one so far ... This story pulled me in from the start . I felt all the love, emotions, hate , every single ounce of it . This one made me Laugh , cry , hold my breath, and made me breathe .......


In order to protect a father he does not respect, in Lady Luck, we learned that good cop Chace Keaton went bad, sacrificing his career and his future. But when the local police department's secrets are revealed and the wife he's forced to marry is murdered, Chace finds himself the town of Carnal's hero. Knowing how deep in the mud he was forced to sink, Chace feels he'll never get clean. The quiet, content future he envisioned of the love a good woman with whom he could build a family was now beyond his reach. The only thing he can do is find his wife's murderer.

But he isn't the only one looking.

While searching for new leads, he runs into Faye Goodknight, the town's quiet, shy, pretty librarian. Chace has long since had his eye on what could possibly be the town's last remaining virgin but he has also long since given up hope he could make her his. Faye is pure and clean and Chace refuses to dirty her with his sordid past.

Pure and clean Faye may be, but when the shy librarian is forced to go head to head with the man who she's had a crush on since he hit her hometown, Chace finds Faye is full of surprises. And he doesn't know what to do with her



Chace OMG , Swoon Right from the farking start .... He had me right from the damn start , he was sooo Sweet, loving, understanding... God al mighty Hot with every ounce of being . I New he was good from the last book , but this one made him totally down right AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL ..... He took the total care needed he worked wonders with Faye and her Virginity .... Amazing, Beautiful , and everything in between that is what Chace is ......Even when he shed tears, I shed them with him ......


"Faye, darlin', I want you to hear this and get it, what you just gave me was the most beautiful thing I've ever been given in...my...life. What you'll give me later I know from what I've already had, not just now but since I've known you, will be even more beautiful. With me, anytime, anywhere, you're safe. But of the anytime and anyplace you're with me, the place you're safest is right here, in my bed. You never have to be embarrassed. You can ask questions. You can react how you want. You can be who you are. If I'm doin' something you don't like, you can stop me. Nothin' will ever happen in this bed that you'll be uncomfortable with. I swear to you, baby. You're safe here and you always will be."”

Faye, the town librarian, shy, quiet, beautiful and has been in love with Chace since she was 16 was not only perfect for him but is one of my favorite heroines. Another reason I love Faye, she CLEARLY has amazing taste. She was amazing with helping Miah , doing what needed to be done for him to have better .

That night, it wasn’t Dobie Gray,” I whispered. “It was this song. It was Ella Mae singing this to me when I thought you weren’t all I knew you to be, which is all the words to this song. Twenty-nine years, I held out for this. Then, half an hour later, you proved every one of these words true and every moment since then, you kept doing it. I’ll take you thinking I’m your angel but you need to know you’re my hero. Twenty-nine, honey, I held out for this. Twenty-nine years, I held out for you.”


Miah his valedictorian Speech , I Balled My Eyes out like a baby ... enough said there ....

Lauren and her talk with Faye in the beginning was AMAZING in so many ways , I also shed tears through that one ....

Ally Popping up as her online friend was wayyy AMAZING !!!!!


This book was way more then 5 stars to me ... It has it all and then some . If you have not read this one or the previous ones in this series DO IT NOW ... YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT !!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment